Beyonce in Miami, 2007 :: Cliff Watts
- Beyonce celebrated Throwback Thursday this week, Swimsuit-style.
- Tyra Banks continues her crusade against the negative "fat-talk" so prevalent in the female lexicon , telling Digital Spy:
The sad thing is that on average, my girls on America's Next Top Model are larger than the high fashion girls on runways, and when they leave A.N.T.M. they're like, 'Yay, I'm going to start modeling'. And then they get in the real world, and they're like, 'My agent is saying I need to lose 20lbs'. I'll see them four months later and they are a bone. A bone. It's just like, 'What?'
- Swimsuit model-turned-celebrity-chef Lorraine Pascale is familiar with such bad habits, lamenting the model diet that limited her to green salads even while dining at the world's top restaurants.
- Jessica Gomes is the picture of healthy and glowing on the cover of The Australian Women's Weekly's February issue in which she discloses her diet and exercise secrets.
- Brooklyn Decker looked very American Hustle on Wednesday while doing press for her upcoming sitcomFriends With Better Lives.
- Photographer Terry "Thumbs Up" Richardson posted the images he took of Bar Refaeli in his studio a few months back.
- Speaking of Bar, here's something you joke about happening but know never will, unless you're these UMass students who bumped into the supermodel while touring Tel Aviv.
- ICYMI: Sequined minis, ombre hair and the Fountain of Youth were the big winners on Tuesday night's red carpet for NBC and SI Swimsuit's 50th anniversary special taping.
ICYMI on Social Media