Chrissy Teigen and celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito heat things up on The Fabulist, Kate Upton really only cares what the ladies think (preach!), and more
Rocco DiSpirito perhaps crosses some boundaries with Chrissy Teigen on The Fabulist :: eonline.com
- Are we really supposed to believe that a Sriracha-themed episode of The Fabulist was the brainchild of hosts Kristin Cavallari and Orly Shani and not hot-sauce authority and guest-host Chrissy Teigen? No, we aren't.
- Marisa Miller is teaming up with Glissin Sunless Spa to let a population of pallid prom-goers know that they don't have to expose themselves to skin cancer in order to achieve that sun-kissed look. And why wouldn't you trust the woman with the world's best tan/ability to wear an iPod (classic) as an outfit?
- Nina Agdal and Selita Ebanks (Swimsuit 2007-'08) attended the New Yorkers for Children Spring Gala. (Curious to know who identifies as a New Yorker Against Children are, because that's just wrong.)
- I feel like I know Kate Upton better than I know myself by now. After she celebrated Easter in Detroit, Kate Upton said that she prefers admiration from other women more than men. Don't worry girl, we're admiring(/envying).
- Swimsuit season is the best kind of season, especially when Jessica Hart is wearing one.
- Good news, bachelors! Elle Macpherson recommends washing your hair in beer.
- If you're in Austin, Brooklyn Decker's got a great sushi restaurant for you.
- TMZ caught up with Cris Urena, who said that body painting could become an every-day trend, and somehow Harvey Levin was not moved by this declaration.
- Skylar Diggins and Maria Sharapova are in this new Nike ad. If I just buy these clothes will I get faster without any work?
* * *