ITEMS OF A NEWSY NATURE
- Emily Ratajkowski wore red on the red carpet at the NY Film Festival premiere of Gone Girl, and girl, she looked fine.
- Gigi Hadid had a very cheeky showing on the Paris Fashion Week runway for Jean Paul Gaultier.
- These totally unsubstantiated claims are unsubstantiated.
- Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Teigen have paired with Michael Kors to get the word out about World Food Day. Word.
- Cindy Crawford got to witness something more mythical than Pegasus this weekend, namely a wedding in which one of the vow-bearing parties is George Clooney.
- Emily DiDonato makes even the cheesiest clothing look amazeballs. (But she looks even better in these reasonable loungewear pieces for Elle Italia.)
- Tyra Banks could potentially succeed the late Joan Rivers on E!'s Fashion Police, as if those shoes could be filled by anyone.
- O rly, Hollywood Life? (No, not really.)
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
How PURE,Natural and Gorgeous is EVA herzigova here?! Same shoot in BRAZIL . She was a model for 2 weeks only!!
@dodobaror party in Paris. Proud of you my love! STYLE IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME
Good morning! Have a wonderful day! #vida #life #amor #felicidade #love
Naomi Campbell by @ellenvonunwerth , same Campaign of Eva's in RIO,Brazil. To walk on streets with both of them was NOT easy!! That was only shoot i did with Naomi
countdown begins to #GoneGirl #Oct3rd From the opening of #NYFF14
Equilibrium #colorbalance #JeffKoons @ingarubenstein
It's always an honor to be part of @CRFASHIONBOOK, and I'm so excited to celebrate @carineroitfeld & Issue 5 tomorrow here in Paris! #inspiredbycarine #pfw
Teaching my niece the power of a bad selfie. #importantlifelessons @itaribieber__
Yay! Excited to share my @wsjmag cover wearing @balenciaga shot by @angelopennetta styling by #GeorgeCortina shot in Mexico City #balenciaga #wsj