Irina Shayk at Cannes :: L to R: Getty Images (2014); WireImage (2013)
- Something about the dress Irina Shayk wore last night at Cannes (above left) makes us wistful for the dress she wore last year at Cannes (above right).
- Yes, only one of these Vogue Brasil cover models is a Swimsuit alum (Isabeli Fontana), but we're in the business of beautiful women over here, and damn if Brazil isn't also.
- But the same can be said of Russia and Holland who respectively produced two of the gorgeous faces in the June issue of Allure, Anne V and Marloes Horst.
- Jessica Gomes says her decision to pursue acting was partly inspired by the work of the late Heath Ledger a fellow Perth native and good friend of Gomes.'
- Alyssa Miller is in a new Intimissimi lingerie shoot in the jungle. It seems like impractical clothing for a safari, but she seems to be handling it all right.
- Chrissy Teigen told WWD she doesn't think of herself as sexy, which is about as believable as the times celebrities insist "I was a total loser as a kid."
- ICYMI: Edge Shave Gel is giving you the chance to score one of four dream jobs, which, if you're reading this is probably the one where you get to assist on an SI Swimsuit shoot.
* * *