ITEMS OF A NEWSY NATURE
- The AP is reporting that Kathy Ireland can burp on cue. More on this as the story develops. UPDATE: Newly released video appears to confirm initial reports.
- Nina Agdal isn't afraid to admit that fashion isn't really her thing. Digging that black and white number she wore to the Hervé Léger show the other day? Thank her stylist.
- On the other end of the sartorial spectrum are Lily Aldridge and Jessica Hart who were praised for her NY Fashion Week looks by Vogue.com.
- Newly appointed ambassador to World Vision Australia, Jessica Gomes recently spent some time in Peru visiting schools and families who have received assistance from the organization which aids children in poor countries.
- ICYMI: Sara Sampaio offers up her dos and don'ts of dating in this charming video.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
#tbt to my first ever sexy shoot for Sports Illustrated! Back in 2002! #southafrica #swimsuit #sunset #magichour
On set yesterday with the crew @officialmelb @howiemandel @ajcalloway
@HerveLeger never disappoints. #littleblackdress in between big @bethelightnewyork #candles. Check them out at #bloomies59th. @bloomingdales #bloomingdalesnyc. #59th #instagreat #instagood
Workout complete!: @evanleebreed
Celebrating @NomadRJ and his amazing book 'Angels' in this beautiful @DonnaKaran gown @lamarquenyc @cgonzalezbeauty @daniellepriano
It's all about #tlife @giampaolosgura happy be late bday @nikimnray @alikavoussi
Thank you everyone for coming out to the @maybelline party at @milkstudios tonight! #maybelline wearing #ragandbone
Every hour, happy hour
boom boom @jenmsenn
TWEETS FROM OUR SWEETS
(and one biggie from us)