- SI Swimsuit 2014 Rookie Marloes Horst is in a new campaign for Free People's swim and lingerie line. Believe it or not, Free People couldn't work any boho scarves into their swimwear.
- We try not to put too much Beyonce news in Morning Swim since it would probably dominate the entire section, but this Bill O'Reilly attack on our girl deserves a nice dose of SwimDaily wrath.
- Jessica Gomes for Australia's Who magazine is some classy ish.
- Here is the Emily Ratajkowski for S Moda spread we discussed last week, in its glorious entirety.
- Stamp of approval for Nina Agdal's on-trend look at a Bebe event in South Beach last night.
- STOP. EVERYTHING. Naomi Campbell, Stephanie Seymour and Cindy Crawford are reuniting with fellow 90s Supermodels for a top-secret project, according to Campbell. Please, please, please let it be an awesome girl-power superhero movie.
- Check out the Men's Fitnessprofile on Petra Nemcova. Thanks for the Swimmie shout-out, guys! And for the rest of youse, don't forget to enter the Petra/SI Swimsuit sponsored giveaway that benefits her incredible charity Happy Hearts Fund. Enter, enter, enter and then enter again.
- ICYMI: These Daniela Pestova Polaroids from 2003 nabbed our Throwback Thursday honors.
* * *