Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit.
Kate Upton :: Walter Iooss Jr./SI
- Kate Upton opened up to Elle about feeling depressed after the release of the 2012 SI Swimsuit issue. "After my first Sports Illustrated cover, I felt terrible about myself for a solid month," she confessed. "Every single guy I met was either married or about to be married, and I felt like I was their bachelor present or something. I'm not a toy, I'm a human. I'm not here to be used.
- Tyra Banks has invested in Flixel, an animated photo app, and will showcase it on America's Next Top Model this season.
- Chrissy Teigen judged a belly-flop contest on Jimmy Kimmel Live Tuesday night.
- In the lead-up to this past SI Swimsuit cover, Kate Upton worked out with a trainer for two hours a day, seven days a week and abided by a strict low-carb, low-sugar, no-alcohol diet.
- Genevieve Morton provides some tips to Esquire on how to be perfect at Instagram.
- Heidi Klum has signed with the agency WME; she previously did not have an agent.
- "It's great that department stores have a face because customers can relate to them," says David Jones (Australia) model Jessica Gomes. "They're someone they can talk to, someone who is aspirational."
- ICYMI: a summer intern discusses the blissful assignment of scanning Polaroids of Nina Agdal.