Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
Instagram :: @barrefaeli
- Caprice is expecting two babies within four weeks of each other: shortly after she and her partner Ty Comfort hired a surrogate, the model became pregnant herself.
- The Daily Mail asks who wore a similar dress from Roland Mouret's fall 2013 collection better: Heidi Klum or Maggie Gyllenhaal?
- Christie Brinkley talks about the ad for her upcoming movie, The Heat, in which the model appears to be significantly Photoshopped: "I've been Photoshopped before. I think it's kind of weird to do that with actors because obviously you can't Photoshop a movie and you're going to be seeing the actors as they are in the movie; you get to know actors and you just love them the way they are."
- Naomi Campbell was spotted out in London with fellow supermodels Erin O'Connor and Caroline Winburg.
- USA Today discusses King and Maxwell, the new TNT series which stars Rebecca Romijn and is based on David Baldacci's book series.