ITEMS OF A NEWSY NATURE
- To paraphrase Martha Stewart—another connoisseur of skimpy looks—Nina Agdal walking in the Leonisa show last week was a good thing.
- Chrissy Teigen at DuJour Magazine event last night: yes, please. Real Housewives of New York's Ramona Singer at DuJour Magazine event last night: please, no.
- I guess this Heidi Klum–Vito Schnabel thing is really, truly happening. Sigh.
- Genevieve Morton had a total Baywatch thing going on at TAO in Vegas the other day.
- Noted babe of the nineties Laetitia Casta (Swimsuit Issues 1997-'00) proves that she's a babe of the present-day in this Madame Figaro campaign.
- ICYMI: Check out the unreal director's cut of Hannah Ferguson's Carl's Jr. commercial.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
The gorgeous @katelynnebock stops into the office and wows us!
I love New York
Watch me Texas Up with the Texas BBQ Thickburger in my commercial debut for @carlsjr and @hardees http://bit.ly/TexasBBQ1 !!!
Streets in london #tbm #coldplay
@guess bombshells by @ellenvonunwerth #nashville
On the road again
Love my new bike!!! thank you @brycethompson8 And @msccustoms_nyc @msc_customs for helping me customize my bike