- Petra Nemcova for GQ Portugalis what American Apparel should have been aiming for with their ads (slideshow above).
- Our friends at People magazine are taking you behind the scenes of Kate Upton's first Express campaign.
- Apparently Bar Refaeli and her boyfriend broke up over Bar's hot and heavy dance sesh with Mick Jagger. I'm sorry—is there some other kind of way to dance with Mick? There's a song written about the man's moves.
- Hilary Rhoda's fiancé Sean Avery doesn't want her to wear a white wedding dress because he thinks its played out. Hilary, listen to Sean. He was a Vogue intern.
- Molly Sims hosted an event to celebrate Wendys' new Strawberry Fields Chicken Salad. I celebrated by having a Big Mac.
- Monica Bellucci is going to be in the stage version of Fatal Attraction in Italy. No word on how they're going to pull off the scene we know you're wondering about.
- The Daily Mail was impressed by Gigi Hadid's height. We're impressed that she braved the NYC streets in flip-flops.
- ICYMI: Our girls can flow. Sort of. Not really.
* * *