- Cover models Nina Agdal, Chrissy Teigen and Lily Aldridge appeared on TODAY, where they referred to their cover as "happy, healthy and real." Meanwhile a bashful NBC added a strategic graphic to the cover which—I think we can all agree—didn't quite do the job NBC intended.
- The Olympic mascot was happy to see them . . . I think.
- And if you missed them this morning, you can make up for it by tuning in to Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight.
- Chrissy Teigen's mom, Vilailuck, had perhaps the best reaction to the cover.
- Irina Shayk also sat down withTODAY to discuss her role in the Sochi Opening Ceremony.
* * *
ICYMI on Social Media