Kate Upton vamped it up in corseted black frills, Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Teigen shimmered in silver at last night's Met Ball, and more news
Kate Upton :: WireImage | Chrissy Teigen:: Getty Images | Lily Aldridge :: Getty Images
- Kate Upton's Dolce & Gabbana part-Flamenco, part-Goth, bodice-striped, extremely frilly, head-to-toe lacy illusion black mermaid gown from last night's Met Ball is all anyone in the fashion world can talk about today. Hey, if there's any time to go bold, the Met Ball is it. Just ask Sarah Jessica Parker.
- Less was said about the sleek silver gowns worn by Chrissy Teigen (Ralph Lauren Collection) and Lily Aldridge (Michael Kors), so I'll say it now: Damn, girl(s)!
- Word has it that our favorite lovebirds Gigi Hadid and Cody Simpson have officially broken up. Stay strong, Gigi! We love ya, girl.
- A writer for The Guardian speculated on how long Kate Upton's full figure would be en vogue, but we'd like to think eternally.
- Tyra Banks reflected to People about having been called both too thin and too fat. The only thing we're calling her is too fierce.
- Heidi Klum, Angela Lindvall, and others celebrated Ungaro designer Fausto Puglisi this week.
- Petra Nemcova spoke at a Wall Street Journal marketing event about her memories from the devastating 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami.
* * *