Chrissy Teigen's mom deserves your "Happy Mother's Day," Irina Shayk gets ATTENTION for a global issue, and more news
- Chrissy Teigen is a woman after my man/my own heart. Here she is frolicking on the beach with Cap'n Crunch.
- And Chrissy's mom is a woman after yours. Vilaluck, 52, is the one you can thank for shooting the model's raciest Instagram pics, including the one that kicked off last year's Spraytan-gate and got our girl temporarily blacklisted.
- Here's Irina Shayk in a behind-the-scenes Swimsuit video, and participating in the #BringBackOurGirls campaign. Some call it tasteless. Others (us) call it a model knowing how to get your damn attention.
- Young girls, there's a place you can go if you're short on the dough and/or want to meet Kathy Ireland, the new spokesperson for the YWCA. Now she just needs a construction worker, a cop, and a questionably p.c. Native American . . .
- Laetitia Casta turned 36 yesterday. Here is what she looked like last week.
- Heidi Klum spent Mothers Day with her daughter but the real news here are Heidi's DOPE sneakers.
- Kate Upton said that she wasn't officially famous until she developed a female fan base.
* * *