- This (WARNING: Explicit language*)
- Justin Verlander don't need no stinkin' All-Star Game.
- Oh tabloids. Just because Gigi Hadid is blonde and bodacious and has worn a red dress, a black dress, and skinny black jeans doesn't mean she's "The Next Kate Upton." Gigi is the next Gigi, and she's pretty freakin' (see?) good at it. Let's move on.
- Heidi Klum wore a bunch of wood hangers for this Project Runway promo, and nobody's complaining.
- Jessica Gomes will be a judge for the Asia region of the IWP award which "recognizes outstanding rising fashion labels" which means you have ~24 hours hours to launch your clothing line. Make it work, designers.
- ICYMI: Former V.S. Angel and current hottie Erin Heatherton (and her adorable freckles) stopped by for a Casting Call. Lucky us!
*My apologies to our readers who have in the past have voiced displeasure by use of explicit language in this blog, even in embeds. You don't know what a struggle it is to censor my own dirty mouth, but I do it for you.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)