ITEMS OF A NEWSY NATURE
- Emily Ratajkowski covers the November issue of Cosmo, which sums up the interview with her declaration: "I feel lucky that I can wear what I want, sleep who who I want, and dance how I want, and still be a feminist." Git it, girl.
- Gigi Hadid walked in the Chanel show today. And the Sonia Rykiel show yesterday. And she has a new cover for Grey Magazine. Also she hasn't slept since May.
- Petra Nemcova is receiving the World Tourism Humanitarian Award for her philanthropic efforts with her Happy Hearts Fund. No biggie.
- Supermodel Mirada Kerr points to buddy Lily Aldridge and Granny Kerr as her biggest style inspirations.
- Chanel Iman, you are the cutest.
- ICYMI: There's more to body painting guru Joanne Gair than just her mind-blowing trompe l'oeil masterpieces featured in the pages of SI Swimsuit.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
TWEETS FROM OUR SWEETS (the Chrissy Teigen edition—hey ladies, pick up your game!)