ITEMS of a NEWSY NATURE
- Chanel Iman covers the February cover of GQ South Africa, in which she talks about that time she, ya know, shot a music video with Beyonce. Supermodels: they're just like us nothing like us. Not even a little.
- There are two huge reasons we're already very, very excited to see Rosa Cha's Winter 2015 campaign and they are Gigi Hadid and Emily DiDonato.
- Good news! That "Brooklyn Decker Picking Her Nose" t-shirt you've been pining after is finally here! (But for real, proceeds go to fund adult education in Haiti, so you should actually buy it.)
- Irina Shayk and Cristiano Ronaldo have officially confirmed the major bummer that is their split. Dare I suggest we give the woman a little time to lay low, *cough*GiannisAntetokounmpo*cough*?
- Lily Aldridge and fellow V.S. Angel Alessandra Ambrosio took their respective munchkins out for a Disneyland playdate.
- Oh, snap.
- ICYMI:Marloes Horst is back to being her delicious self for DKNY.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
TWEETS from OUR SWEETS CHRISSY*
*Can we get this woman's Twitter feed a book deal already?