- "Honestly, it's the reason I'm employed today," Brooklyn Decker said about her 2010 Swimsuit cover, during last night's appearance on Leno (video above). Watch part 2 of the interview here in which she advises the audience to dress up like a tequila bottle.
- Irina Shayk took some photos at ASPCA's Adoption Center in New York City earlier this week. On Tuesday she did a shoot in Venice Beach with a fellow (Mc)dreamboat.
- "I just turned [the Auburn game] off and got drug into Christmas shopping with Katherine [Webb]," AJ McCarron told reporters during a Tuesday press conference. "I spent a lot more time at the mall than I wanted to." Poor guy.
- Upworthy uncovered a video in which Cindy Crawford explains why being financially independent is so crucial to her.
- Selita Ebanks explained her motto for success to eCommerce website Shopify: commit and proceed.
- Irina Shayk, Nina Agdal, and Anne V all checked out new jewelry designed by Jack Vartanian in New York on Tuesday.
@genevievemorton Fun shot with @rikerbrothers @theamyclarke
@luvalyssamiller In front of @jenniferstarr1 Christmas tree with the always beautiful @crystalball1111 such a fun time! #hashtagtalk
ninaagdal I miss this guy and this place. @maxthewanted @maximillianthewanted #pros #bigdealyo
@irinashayk @ayaminishimura@torrentfernando in love with those 2#secretshoot#secretplace#
@alanarblanchard Partner in crime @leilahurst pic: @abstractlines