Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
Jessica Hart :: @1jessicahart
- Jessica Hart wants Neville to win the most stylish pet award.
- In Vanity Fair, Irina Shayk reveals that she collects money and Birkin bags, but not art.
- Shelley Upton admires how her daughter Kate has dealt with success: "I just am so proud about how she has handled all the pressure that goes along with all the successes that are amazing as well.," she says. "She seems to take it in stride and doesn’t seem to be inhibited at all."
- Heidi Klum took her kids out to the park to play some soccer.
- Andy Roddick says that his wife Brooklyn Decker has absolutely no trouble sleeping on planes. "[she] has a mild case of narcolepsy," he jokes.
- Elle Macpherson, who was spotted in a revealing black swimsuit in Miami, continues to stun at 49 years old.
- Bar Refaeli wore an aqua printed playsuit out to Chateau Marmont hotel in West Hollywood on Sunday night.
- Here are some still photos of Katherine Webb's upcoming commercial for Hardee's/Carl's Jr.
- ICYMI: Chrissy Teigen discusses wedding planning, if she wants kids and how Google Calendar saved her relationship.
@emilydidonato1: gram from @nikimnray from @thelastmagazine @zarazachrisson
@irinashayk: #regram from my favorite #Ciara! best of the best outta there right now !!!!who can sing and dance better then C?noone#biggestFun#Wmagazineparty love ya girl
@anabbofficial: Check out my new #nastygal campaign . Adorei minha nova campanha para #nastygal
@jarahm: Werkin hard fo our money #deadbugs @stellafay @rich_mutt
@brooklyndecker: In honor of my girls' show today... I had to honor them from the left coast in my favorite @dannijo bib! @danielleasnyder @jodielynns
WHAT I’M LOVING
Each morning, an SI Swimsuit editor reveals something they are currently obsessed with.
Janine Berey, Editorial Coordinator:Apartment Therapy - This is my go to website for all things related to apartment living including decorating, budgeting, organizing, funky design tips and more. I live in a very small apartment in NYC so this website is key for me; especially with their "How To" do it yourself type projects. They even have fun entertaining tips and recipes for every season!