- Katherine Webb re-tweeted the above picture of two people dressed up as her and Brent Musburger for Halloween.
- Anne V, Carol Alt, and Steven Tyler are among the judges for this year’s Miss Universe competition on November 9th.
- "I think that actors get to show their personalities through the movies they make and the roles they choose to play, but models don’t really have that opportunity, because they’re in a two dimensional picture," says Kate Upton. "Social media has really given models a voice and a chance to show who they are and what their personalities are like."
- Jessica Gomes says that she is newly-single.
- “[An engagement] won’t happen for a long time. I’ve learnt my lesson from that not to dive in. You live and learn," says The Wanted singer Max George of Nina Agdal. “She’s not at all high-maintenance; she just likes to have fun. She’s just a mate and obviously, yes, she’s absolutely stunning. She’s the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. She lights up the place and everyone loves her.”
- Heidi Klum's white jeans got covered in dirt at her son's soccer practice. (But clean jeans or not, it's good to have Heidi back.)
- ICYMI: Heidi Klum's Halloween costume was a disturbing masterpiece of geriatric proportions.
@hanni_davis: #sleepysundays #jetlag
@genevievemorton: Sunday Funday in Cape Town with @stephsloane #campsbay #girlsday #lunch #summer
@quianagrant: No hair and makeup yet. I guess it's just me, my tea, and water for now. Happy Monday:-)
@brunasschmitz: Chasing whaterfalls with @rosyhodge
@iza_goulart: Girls Reunited !! Weekend with my baby girl Harlow!! Juntas!!!! Fim de semana com minha Harlow!! Amo!! #harlow #mydog #love #delicia #weekend #nature #mybackyard #brincandonagrama #relaxing
@yasminbrunet1: Sol, praia, mar e vento @mimanso