- Refaeli appears in a video of Israeli celebrities advocating for civil marriage in Israel , which currently only recognizes religious marriage. Her case? "Because a loving family is the most important thing."
- Nina Agdalwill be on Esquire Network's "Women We Love" tonight at 8pm, and the magazine has a rather nice spread to promote the appearance. She told Esquire, "[My apartment building] has an indoor basketball court, so whenever I'm here I play almost every day."
- Irina Shayk gave an interview to DNAIndia.com after walking the runway for India's Signature International Fashion Weekend at something called, we kid you not, Mehboob Studios.[Ed note: Having been on a shoot with Irina, I can testify that the location name is a complete misnomer—and I am hardly one to comment on such things.]
- TheRegister-Guardmade a pretty amusing pun on Brooklyn Decker's name to describe the Blazers' beating the Nets last night. That, or she's just in the writer's head, subconsciously, understandably.
- "She is extremely intelligent. We talk about everything including politics," Maksim Chmerkovskiy says of his girlfriend Kate Upton. "She got everything pretty much herself and I respect that. I love how she can go from being girly to being a businesswoman in the snap of a finger."
- Ariel Meredith is the FansShare Girl of the Week, which means an old Swim Daily video and a pretty substantial picture gallery. You are welcome, FansShare.
- ICYMI: Ya know it's hard out here for a [model].
@luvalyssamiller: Not going to complain about this weather #eres
@selitaebanks: Its a new day! #business #work #fashion #love Get Up and own it!
@iamnaomicampbell: Here we go! #TeamNaomi #TheFace UK
@iamjesswhite: Getting my vitamin shot
@iza_goulart: Been a little silly... Meow.. Haha Momento descontraÃ§Ã£o haha Minhau #selfie #instamood #cat #mondays #makesomefun