- The SpikeTV Guys Choice awards taped Saturday night and wouldn't ya know it, Chrissy Teigen, Nina Agdal and Lily Aldridge took home the coveted "Holy Grail of Hot" award. I wonder what for? OH, RIGHT—OUR COVER. (In honor of the award, we posted some jaw-droppingly gorgeous footage from the shoot at the bottom of the post.)
- Ever versatile, Nina and Chrissy proved they can also turn the hot off in this frightening Instagram post.
- Not to be out-hottied Emily Ratajkowski was also in attendance to accept the award for Our New Girlfriend. Should be interesting meeting the parents of a couple million dudes.
- Prepare for more adorable puppy-centric Instagrams from Chrissy and John Legend: the couple adopted a three-legged dog named Penny this weekend.
- Chanel Iman rocked some high-fashion looks for her Untitled magazine cover shoot.
- Kate Upton's new Express campaign is finally here!
- Hilary Rhoda hit up a schmancy pool party and thankfully someone brought a camera.
- Irina Shayk and Cristiano Ronaldo went to to the Cotto-Martinez fight at Madison Square Garden this week.
- Marisa Miller was honored with the Paul Walker Award, which has more to do with environmental sustainability than with Tokyo drifting.
* * *
@1arielmeredith: Happy Sunday!
@marloeshorst: --> nyc
@gigihadid: and every tomorrow
@genevievemorton: Hope you're enjoying your weekend
@emrata: Great way to celebrate my birthday at Spike TV's Guy's Choice Awards. Tune in June 11 to watch me receive my award!
@anastasiaashley: Good morning!!
@chrissyteigen: Nina is wearing the centerpiece because she is an astronaut @ninaagdal#guyschoice
@luvalyssamiller: Nina is wearing the centerpiece because she is an astronaut @ninaagdal#guyschoice
@yasminbrunet1: @jessiann_gravel emojiemojiemoji #partyallnight #festaanoitetoda
@hilaryrhoda: Weekend necessities: @solidandstriped bikini &amp;amp; @totemenyc beach towel
* * *
BONUS VIDEO: The "Guys" know a good thing when they see it, and here's why