Meet your new Morning Swim correspondent Nicole Conlan. She's from Brooklyn and she's a comic and the picture below is not of her.
Nina Agdal for Banana Moon
- New photos of Nina Agdal's Banana Moon swimwear ads are out. Too much Nina in swimsuits is never enough (if you can wrangle your jealousy).
- And if you can handle it, she's having a meet-and-greet in Miami on Thursday. Here's a little something to get you in the right state of mind for your trip.
- Lily Aldridge is considering launching her own brand of beauty products. Whatever ya selling, Lily, we're buying.
- Tufi Duek's Winter 2014 ads feature Isabeli Fontana as a desert queen, and thanks to Girl Scout cookie season, my apartment in Brooklyn now features me as a dessert queen. [Drops mic and exits.]
- Heidi Klum posted her workout playlist as a part of her new line for New Balance. Let's see if that's enough to combat the sleeve of Thin Mints I ate for breakfast.
- ICYMI: James Macari: don't hate him because he shot the SI Swimsuit 2014 cover.
* * *
@hferguson1313: Today's first makeup look. #digginthisredlip
@hferguson1313 #bts shoot for #saltandair #surfforlife with amazing photographer@nicholasroutzen !#regram from @cheyenne319
@marloeshorst: In paradise
@luvalyssamiller: Bye for now California.
@estiginzburg100: Good morning to my #1 makeup artist, and brother from another mother #april#makeup#shoot#goodday