- Tori Praver and her unfathomably adorable family (pro-surfer husband Danny Fuller and their baby girl Ryan) went surfing yesterday, baby and all. Still no word on our application to join the family.
- Kate Upton had a low-key birthday celebration yesterday, grabbing lunch with Justin Verlander before his game.
- Entertainment Tonight celebrated Kate's birthday by highlighting "22 guys who are excited to be standing next to Kate Upton." Riveting stuff, all of it.
- Dear Adam Levine: Our girls have moved on, OK?
- With the World Cup coming up, you're going to hear a lot of people call Irina Shayk a WAG. Don't worry, it's not an insult (it refers to Wives And Girlfriends of soccer stars—more on this tomorrow!).
- Someone grab Isabeli Fontana a towel. Poor dear's soaking wet in this new World Cup Vogue spread.
- Twitter loved Miss Indiana's "normal" body, and so did Petra Nemcova.
- ICYMI (and we doubt you did): Celebrating Kate's 22nd birthday with 2:22 of GIF-able Upton outtakes.
* * *
@luvalyssamiller: Get me to Scotland! My neighbor hates me already...
@toripraver: Me and my baby boo @dannyfuller emojiemoji @toripraverswimwear #toripraverswimwear #keiki
@heidiklum: learning how to twerk on #nbcagt tonight!!!!!
@katelynnebock: Behind the scenes in the desert with @jostrettell and davidcox
@hilaryhrhoda: Right from the studio to Cipriani Wall Street to support @samsung #Hope4Children Gala (reflection shown in my @victoriabeckham clutch emoji)
@gigihadid: love you