ITEMS OF A NEWSY NATURE
- Galore's scores a double-win: a Q&A with Anastasia Ashley, and a commitment from the surfer-model with their recently-launched talent/modeling agency, Kitten. Rawr.
- Investors: stockerblog.com is advising you to put your money in the Heidi Klum index, which has "outperformed the S&P 500 significantly" since 2007. Do with that info what you will. (DL her index here.)
- Here is some BTS video footage from Kate Upton's bedroom shoot for Sam Edelman. As in, shoes. Are celebrities so different from us that they wear shoes to bed?
- Angela Lindvall is part of Rag & Bone's most recent campaign, which involves a boyfriend and a motorcycle an adorable pup and a bunch of clothes that I will no doubt try to factor into my wardrobe budget this fall. And fail.
- ICYMI: Joanne Gair was a guest judge on last night's penultimate episode of Skin Wars, so here's a Q&A and a tribute to some of her best work for SI Swimsuit.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
Magic Taken by @mataano #travelnoire #Paris
#lLetmetakecareofyou #NurseNaomi #MarcJacobs @louisvuitton #RichardPrince
Surfs upemojiemoji we caught up w #Bombshell and #hbic @anastasiaashley on #surfing #boys and more on #Galoremag.com
Beauties, every one of them! #gq #gqwomen #models #modelcasting
Fun pic from @robinslonina #bts @skinwarsshow with @rupaulofficial @craigtracyart Great to be a part of #SkinWars last night! Best to @nataliefletcherart @shannonholtart & #DutchBihary with the #finale next week!!
Beautiful day in Rotterdam!! #rotterdam #Ramses #nesselande #zevenhuizerplas
The ride down from the Great Wall Of China
Direct turnaround with the family! Back to NYC! @hannahscouting
TWEETS FROM OUR SWEETS