Walter Iooss Jr./SI (Brooklyn); cbssports.com (bracket) | Click for Brooklyn-less view
- A certain unnamed SI college hoops expert analyzed Brooklyn Decker's CBS-branded bracket (recall: her upcoming sitcom Friends With Better Lives is a CBS project), and he had the following thoughts (I sense a "She Says/Unnamed SI College Hoops Expert Says" down the line!):
UMass over Duke? I don't know about that. [Ed note: Brooklyn is a Tar Heels fan, if you couldn't tell.] I really don't see Michigan going all the way, but a Final Four is reasonable. She took some risks, but it's not a bad bracket.
SI Swimsuit Recommends
- VH1 has an oddly presumptuous piece on reasons to love Kate Upton that don't involve her boobs. Kate Upton has boobs?
- Hilary Rhoda's shoot for the April 2014 editions of Marie Claire Mexico and Latin America can be seen here IN MOVING PICTURE FORM. Technology, amirite?
- Thank you Lily Aldridge for explaining to the crazies of this world that no, heels are in fact NOT for traveling. Because, what? Why?
- ICYMI: Bregje Heinen on Instagram is crazy-sexy, cool.
* * *
@samanthahoopes_: No filter needed #bts #raw #pinup @johnrussophoto @lightaaron@anthonymerante @platformgirl thanks for stopping by @sasha_lillie ￼
@luvalyssamiller: Charlie took this picture
@raica_oliveira: Date night in Miami
@pnemcova: We are sending you biggest hug to you from @HappyHeartsFund #Indonesia. ￼
@barrefaeli: A day at work! ￼️ my job #nofilter #rurkey
@laurenn_mellor: Thanks to Sanctuary Exotic Tea for helping me kick jet lag and detox al natural#sanctuary #exotictea www.stea.co #givingahandtothoseinneed@wilhelminamodels