- Chrissy Teigen's new MTV show Snack Off premieres tonight, and according to the trailer it will be a nauseatingly delightful experience. Meanwhile I anxiously await the day a model announces that she is hosting the return of Supermarket Sweep.
- Things I appreciate: celebrities telling it like it is. In a Q&A with cosmopolitan.com Kate Upton was asked the stock question about the importance of being comfortable on the red carpet and Kate simply replied, "Beauty is pain." So sad, so true.
- Elsewhere in Uptonia, Kate continues to occupy a thousand places at once, this time spreading the gospel of Manscaping for Gillette. Two takeaways from this Q&A: tampons in your medicine cabinet = dealbreaker; and she's not saying she'd never do Playboy . . .
- Heidi Klum's latest promo for Project Runway is totally weird—all it's lacking is Heidi pulling this move.
- Hilary Rhoda and Isabeli Fontana have spreads in the August issues of Vogue Germany and VogueRussia, respectively. Who runs the [fashion] world? [Swimsuit] girls.
- ICYMI: Argentina advanced to the World Cup finals with yesterday's win over the Netherlands, but we want to know your thoughts on a different kind of showdown.
SWIMSTAGRAM (full size)
Bon dia! Buenos dias! @ssm_pm Have a nice day!
Repost Shooting w @frederikkewinther_
Katy you Rock !!!!!!! @katyperry
You pretty, sweet thing @selenagomez
#throwback #CostaRica #girlstrip #horsebackriding #tbt
POST @KATYPERRY UBER WAITING WAS NOT AS AWESOME/STIMULATING AS KATY PERRY SHOW @jenatkinhair @johnlegend
Here we are at the new #school opened with #FundacionCarlosSlim and @happyheartsfund. #BenFlyin is having #Fun. #HappySchools