- Emily DiDonato and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley got pretty dolled up for Juicy Couture's spring ad campaign.
- Naomi Campbell, Anne V and Lydia Hearst released some promo photos for The Face and—surprise, surprise—they look like supermodels.
- Tyra Banks is reportedly dating one of Uber's first investors, which is probably the best way to not get charged double by the car service when it's raining outside.
- While being interviewed on the red carpet at the Golden Globes, Heidi Klum announced that NBC will be producing the Swimsuit 50th anniversary show (but more on this later . . .).
- ICYMI: Friday's Instagratification: The week that everyone went to Asia without me.
ICYMI on Social Media
@AnneV: The happiest feeling on Earth! The most beautiful creatures!
@luvalyssamiller: One Sunday afternoon
@alanarblanchard: I love @ripcurl_aus new bikinis.
@pnemcova: So here we go.. My #Secret #Travel #Tip on how to fight #JetLag which works #magic is #Sea #Salt! You can #Swim in #Sea like me today in #Haiti or take a #bath with a #Sea #Salt. It helps you to fight jet lag, #radiation from flying and it will