ITEMS OF A NEWSY NATURE
- Emily Ratajkowski covers the November issue of Cosmo, which sums up the interview with her declaration: "I feel lucky that I can wear what I want, sleep who who I want, and dance how I want, and still be a feminist." Git it, girl.
- Gigi Hadid walked in the Chanel show today. And the Sonia Rykiel show yesterday. And she has a new cover for Grey Magazine. Also she hasn't slept since May.
- Petra Nemcova is receiving the World Tourism Humanitarian Award for her philanthropic efforts with her Happy Hearts Fund. No biggie.
- Supermodel Mirada Kerr points to buddy Lily Aldridge and Granny Kerr as her biggest style inspirations.
- Chanel Iman, you are the cutest.
- ICYMI: There's more to body painting guru Joanne Gair than just her mind-blowing trompe l'oeil masterpieces featured in the pages of SI Swimsuit.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
#Morning Loves !!! Ready for your #lipstick @cturlington
Such an honor and pleasure to walk the @ChanelOfficial SS15 show today. Thank you @karllagerfeld, you never cease to amaze us. Bravo! #pfw #boulevardchanel #chanelriot #heforshe #mammaimadeit @imgmodels
Puddy's wagon came! God help us.
So excited to share my first @Cosmopolitan cover! Get a first look at my interview: cosmopolitan.com/emily On stands 10/7!
@bouxavenue #bouxavenue #lingerie
P-O-V. (post @chanelofficial) #pfw
Not ready for winter
okay, one more because it's just too good. @emilydidonato1 fronts the latest issue of @wsjmag. #IMGirls #WSJ #EmilyDidonato
Boys should get pregnant too @chanelofficial @gigihadid @kendalljenner @joansmalls #rehearsal #PFWFollow
TWEETS FROM OUR SWEETS (the Chrissy Teigen edition—hey ladies, pick up your game!)