- Emily Ratajkowski for GQcomes with a video. Oh, yes it does. Scroll down.
- Brooklyn Decker needed Michael Strahan to calm her nerves before her appearance on LIVE with Kelly and Michael.
- Kate Upton's movie The Other Woman is out on Blu-ray and DVD so if you still remember how to use a physical disc, congrats!
- Apparently Caprice Bourret is stirring up trubs on her reality show Ladies of London, and naturally it has nothing to do with the notoriously manipulative editing job reality shows are known for. Naturally.
- Panties everywhere remain in a bunch over Irina Shayk’s absence at the World Cup, but that also means more Irina stories and Irina fun-facts. In this story we learn that Irina’s dog Caesare is a direct descendent of one of the pups used in Marley & Me. And that she and Cristiano Ronaldo met while shooting a campaign for Armani Exchange. I need to shoot a campaign for Armani Exchange.
- Ladies—and guys with long lustrous hair—Bar Refaeli has a new take on the Heidi braids, which is kind of a bummer seeing as the hairstyle is SO HARD TO DO.
- ICYMI: Emily Ratjkowski isn't the only one with a gorgeous new spread—check out DiDonato's work for Intermission Magazine.
@nikimnray u better learn#medus mode#ON
What wake up calls on our shoot look like.
Finally, here it is! My July cover for @GQ See the rest of my story and get the mag on stands today!