- Vogue figured out how to clone Kate Upton (above)and her moves like Jagger, which is probably the most hype-worthy scientific advancement since . . . mapping the human genome? (It's definitely cuter than mapping the human genome.)
- Molly Sims teamed up with fashion website Polyvore to make styleboards inspired by Wendy's new salads. And I don't understand the sentence I just wrote.
- Noted Heat fan Nina Agdal partied with LeBron James on Thursday, a few days after she was spotted trying on Micky Arison's NBA championship ring.
- Brooklyn Decker opened up about acting vs. modeling to the New York Daily News.
- There's a new take on that The Other Woman trailer.
* * *
@iza_goulart: Lazy afternoon on the couch...it Makes me happy!!!! Tarde de preguiça no sofá....me faz feliz!!! #lazysunday #domingo #relaxando #goodfeelings #simple #moments #makesmesmile #instamood #happy
@iamjessicagomes: Seoul Park Hyatt by @daniellarech Lost in Translation......
@chrissyteigen: BUS TIME!
@gigihadid: behind the scenes shooting the new Lita Mortari campaign in Brazil earlier this year. comes out this week, can't wait! x @imgmodels