In SwimDaily's latest episode of peeking and prying into supermodel handbags (see a previous installment with Jessica Games here), we're going to root through all the items Ariel Meredith can't leave home without. Care to join? We thought you might.
Ariel Meredith :: Alex Cayley/SI
Whether I'm jetsetting or just running out the door on a regular day, there's a few things that are a 'must' when it comes to my purse:
1. Rose Water - I purchase this at Whole Foods and it always feels so nice on my skin and smells AMAZING!
2. Hand Sanitizer - it probably goes without saying, but I am not a huge fan of germs ;-)
4. Lip Moisturizer - Who wants dry lips?! Not me! I always keep my purse stocked with chap-sticks and various lip glosses.
7. Chocolate or Gummy Bears - Gotta love having a sweet tooth!
8. My Wallet - A must!
9. Blotting sheets from Clean & Clear- These are so good for keeping oil off your skin.
10. Junk ... Receipts, etc (lol)!
11. Cell phone
12. Perfume! I love L.I.L.Y by Stella McCartney!
And there you have it -- the secret confines of Ariel Meredith's purse. We can't promise throwing them in your bag will make you a supermodel ... but we also can't promise that it won't.
GALLERY:Ariel Meredith's 2013 SI Swimsuit Photos